In which I play great new releases from this week, like Bon Iver, Viva Voce and Digitalism and talk about how I'm too old for bands that could directly lead to me getting kicked in the head.
And yes, I know I need to learn how to talk into a mic that isn't wrapped in foam.
1. Bon Iver - Minnesota, WI (Bon Iver)
2. Bon Iver - Holocene (Bon Iver)
3. Bodies of Water - Open Rhythms (Twist Again)
4. Gomez - I Will Take You There (Whatever's On Your Mind)
5. Nucular Aminals - Gay & Gay (Nucular Aminals)
6. Viva Voce - Analog Woodland Song (The Future Will Destroy You)
7. Viva Voce - We Don't Care (The Future Will Destroy You)
8. JEFF the Brotherhood - Ripper (We Are the Champions)
9. Making Friendz - Situation (Social Life)
10. Digitalism - Forrest Gump (I Love You, Dude)
11. Digitalism - Encore (I Love You, Dude)
12. Battles - Inchworm (Gloss Drop)
13. Cults - Go Outside (Cults)